What information we may collect from you and how we process it
- We collect personal and non-personal data while you visit this website and whenever you provide us with it by filling out and submitting contact and login/registration forms etc., making a purchase or contacting customer support via email, live chat or otherwise.
- What personal information do you collect? We collect any personal data you provide us with by filling out forms or placing an order (name, email address, contact information). We may also collect your IP address whenever you are using Bricks ("The Software"). Cookies are stored in your browser when you log into your account. Third-party cookies (e.g. Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) are used and stored to provide you with better services. All payment details are processed and stored by our payment processor, paddle.com
- What non-personal information do you collect? We may collect non-personally identifiable information such as browser details, referrer and pages you have visited on this Website.
- Who can access information you have collected from me? Our staff, contractors, and third-party service providers have access to your data.
- How do you use my information? Personal information is used to authenticate and contact you via email. We may use non-personal information to provide you with precise marketing efforts such as retargeting.
- Third-party providers that have access to your data:
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google G Suite
- SendGrid (transactional and marketing emails)
- HelpScout (customer support, knowledge base, live chat)
- Payment processors: Paddle, PayPal
- How can you review and delete your data? Please send an email to support [at] bricksbuilder.io.
Last modified: May 28th, 2019